Eos jc black contact lenses review

March 29, 2016 Maya 4 Comments


Hello lovlies, today I am reviewing klenspop Eos jc black lenses. I got these cute lenses many months back but I couldn't manage to post its review because of a hectic personal scedule. Today finally I am able to write my views about these contacts , so let's start.
The packaging:
These contacts come in small cute boxes, there is an instructions leaflet inside the box, a pair of contacts in small but securely sealed glass vials,  plastic tweezers and a lens storage case.







Lense details:
DIA
14.0mm
Graphic DIA
13.4mm
BC
8.6mm
Using Period
6month
Water Contect
38%
Power
0.00~-5.00(0.25Step)
-5.00~-10.00(0.50Step)
There are no -0.25, 
-0.75, -5.25, -5.75
 
Manufacturer
EOS
Origin
KOREA
Package
1 PAIR (2 pcs) + BONUS CASE

My views:
I am always amazed at the quick international delivery service by Klenspop, They have an excellent customer service , promptly reply and the fastest shipping I ever came across. The contacts are always neatly and securely bubble wrapped . I am super impressed with their packing and the contacts are also of great quality. These contacts are very soft to touch and comfortable to wear, I have very sensitive eyes but I have never had any issues with these contacts, eos jc black contacts are purplish black color contacts and these probably are more visible in eyes other than black, I have very black eyes ,so these are not so visible in my eyes. Overall I find these contacts very affordable and of great quality, totally worth the price.
Price and availability:
These contacts are priced 18 $ and can be ordered from klenspop website. Thanks for reading, bye !!!

You Might Also Like

4 comments: